The ONLY national organization representing, solely and without compromise, oil & gas royalty owners interests.

Kingfisher County Ok Lease

  • 09/13/2016 5:03 PM
    Message # 4248316

     I have received an offer to lease in Section 35-19N-6W in Kingfisher County OK.  In the Corporation Commission website a permit for drilling has been granted to another company and I received a Corporation Commission Application filed with yet a different company to establish a 640-Acre Horizontal Drilling and Spacing Unit.  How are each of these different company's able to drill in the same area? 


    Frances Herring, Herring Oil & Gas, LLC

  • 01/04/2017 1:44 PM
    Reply # 4507256 on 4248316

    Do you have an interest in the whole section (640 acres), or a smaller area within the section?

  • 01/06/2017 12:14 PM
    Reply # 4513239 on 4248316

    I have already leased and received bonus check.  However, it was for W1/2 NE1/4 Section 35-18N-6W therefore not 640 acres.  Thanks for your reply to my question.  I don't believe the drilling permit indicated which part of Section 35-18N-6W was stated.

  • 01/07/2017 12:43 PM
    Reply # 4514901 on 4248316

    Hope you get a super well!  There have been some great wells in that area.

© Copyright 2017 National Association of Royalty Owners
Like Us on Facebook   Follow Us on Twitter
Home / News / Events / Resources / About NARO / Join / Contact / Donate / Message Board
                  Questions after hours? 
Send us an email and we'll get back to you the next business day

General Questions:

Membership Questions:

CMM Questions:

Events or Chapter Specific Questions: